Sean and Tim walk through a spring start-up that we filmed last year on location. See what’s involved in getting your sprinkler system ready for the season– from finding leaks, to optimizing water use.
Watch the video: Spring Sprinkler Start-Up On Location
During this pandemic, TriState Water Works is taking additional measures to protect your family and our technicians:
- All Technicians will take and recored their temperature prior to coming to work every morning.
- Any Technician who has a temperature over 100.4, feels unwell, or is exhibiting even minor symptoms will stay at home.
- Increased hand washing and sanitation procedures have been put into place.
- Maintaining social distancing between Technicians and Customers, including the use of technology (phone calls) to interact with Customers as much as possible. Please have your phone available during your appointment so we can contact you.
- If possible, we would ask that the Customer turns on the water so we do not have to enter the house.
- We will most likely need to access the garage (This is where 90% of controllers are located for irrigation systems).
We are eager to help your lawn and garden get ready for hot, dry weather that will be here soon! Call now to schedule your Spring Start-Up appointment.