We are still operating and are accepting spring start-up appointments! During this pandemic, TriState Water Works is taking additional measures to protect your family and our technicians:
- All Technicians will take and record their temperature prior to coming to work every morning.
- Any Technician who has a temperature over 100.4, feels unwell, or is exhibiting even minor symptoms will stay at home.
- Increased hand washing and sanitation procedures have been put into place.
- Maintaining social distancing between Technicians and Customers, including the use of technology (phone calls) to interact with Customers as much as possible. Please have your phone available during your appointment so we can contact you.
- If possible, we would ask that the Customer turns on the water, so we do not have to enter the house.
- We will most likely need to access the garage (This is where 90% of controllers are located for irrigation systems).
Please reach out to us at 513-964-1250 or info@TriStateWaterWorks.com to schedule your appointment!