Winterizing a lawn sprinkler system is an eight step process. Each step is critical for keeping your irrigation system in good service and ready to turn on in the spring.
Sprinkler Winterization Service Includes
- Removal of backflow device
- Drain service line to backflow
- Blow all water out of the sprinkler system
- Regulate air pressure not to exceed 50PSI
- Use large volume air compressors
- Walking the system as we winterize to inspect for any needed repairs that will be noted on your invoice for spring repairs
- Deactivation of pumps (if used on system)
- Each zone will be activated a minimum of two times with a rest period between
It’s important to winterize your sprinkler system right away, if you haven’t already. Temperatures are starting to drop, and the winterization service needs to be complete before the first freeze.
Leave A Comment