What makes TriState Water Works different?
- We don’t over schedule our service technicians so that they have the time to complete their work and arrive to jobs on time. When we do run behind we will give you a courtesy call and let you know what is going on so that you can make adjustments
- We determined what products we need to keep stocked on our trucks so that we can fix 95% of the problems the first time we visit the site. If we don’t have what we need we don’t charge you to go pick it up.
- We respond to telephone calls in a prompt manor.
- We adopt your system like it was our own and we call you when it’s time for scheduled work so that you don’t have to remember to call us.
- We have invested in sophisticated software to track your systems parts, maintenance schedule and to track and schedule jobs.
Put all of this together and you will find we are different than the competition. Our slogan is “We fix it right on time” we do neat clean professional work and we do it in a timely manor.
We repair all makes and models of irrigation equipment and systems including: Rain Bird, Hunter, Toro, Weathermatic, K-Rain, Nelson, and many others.
Wasting Money on Sprinkler System Services!
Hidden cost of poor irrigation service: 30% or more in wasted water, damaged pavement from over watering, distressed Landscaping
So please give us a call when you need a professional to service and care for your lawn sprinkler system.