Winterizing your sprinkler system in the fall is important to prevent costly spring sprinkler repairs. Hiring a certified irrigation contractor ensures your sprinkler system will be ready to start up in the spring.
What Happens During Sprinkler Winterization?
TriState Water Works performs three main winterization services
- Removal of backflow device
- Drain service line to backflow
- Blow all water out of the sprinkler system
In addition, for the maintenance of your sprinkler system, we also:
- Regulate air pressure not to exceed 50PSI
- Use large volume air compressors
- Walk the system as we winterize to inspect for any needed repairs that will be noted on your invoice for spring repairs.
- Deactivate pumps, if used on system
- Each zone will be activated a minimum of two times with a rest period between
To get the most convenient appointment time, call us now to schedule your sprinkler winterization appointment early in the season. We look forward to seeing you!