Join the TriState Water Works Team
Do you enjoy spending time outdoors, solving problems and improving customers’ lives? If so, our team might be a perfect fit for your career!
TriState Water Works offers an exciting start-up environment and fun culture. Our customers value our responsiveness, reliability and dedication to making their sprinkler systems and architectural landscape lighting meet their needs.
To apply for an open position, please send your resume and cover letter to info@TriStateWaterWorks.com.
- Responsive – Eager to solve problems and interact with customers. Ready for unexpected situations, with a self-starting personality.
- Reliable – Always on time, with the ability to clearly communicate with both customers and coworkers. The ability to stay organized and manage a schedule. Detail-oriented.
- Problem Solver – Understand the customer’s goals and go beyond the obvious to suggest ideal solutions.
- Appreciative of Nature and its Beauty – Concern for the environment and water conservation, combined with a love of aesthetics and a job well done.
- A People Person – Make each customer contact a pleasant experience. Be friendly and have sales ability.
- Considerate – Respect customers, their property and coworkers, with an eye towards leaving the customer’s property more beautiful than when you arrived.
- Physically Fit – Able to perform strenuous work
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
This full-time position starts at the Apprentice level of $12/hour. TriState Water Works offers rapid career growth and on-the-job training for the technical skills required to service and repair irrigation systems and landscape lighting systems. Earn raises on your own schedule, by completing certifications and educational coursework.